| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in June is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 84.4mm (3.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: