| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in January is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in January is damp. A significant 365.8mm (14.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: