| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in September is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy. Around 170.4mm (6.7in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: