| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in October is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 222.2mm (8.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: