| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in November is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat soggy. A hearty 258.6mm (10.2in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: