| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in May is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 125.1mm (4.9in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: