| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in March is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in March is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 314.5mm (12.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: