| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in July is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 106.1mm (4.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: