| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in February is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 301.5mm (11.9in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: