| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in December is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in December is damp. A significant 360.5mm (14.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: