| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in August is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: