| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ubatuba in April is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 244.4mm (9.6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Ubatuba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ubatuba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ubatuba: